Thursday 9 May 2013

Nan.


Because we can sit downstairs and there'll be noone else in the house and there'll be doors shutting and people running up and down the stairs and people knocking on the wall and. Constantly. Oh yeah and I get poked quite a lot. No, it makes me feel really calm. It's usually when. Something's gonna go wrong. Not a a massive thing but, something, might go wrong, there's normally people around me the night before. And I feel really really. Unusually calm. Kind of ready for. Whatever's gonna happen I can't explain it. Uhm. What happened before? Oh one day we had three things happen the dog got away, the kitchen completely flooded. From the dishwasher and it ruined the couch as well, but I laughed. I don't know why I was almost prepared for it. Oh and like we thought it was my daughter as well actually and um. I came home and it all went on again I don't know, even know what it was that time, like people up and down the stairs if I shout can you go away 'cause I've had enough, it stops. But sometimes I just leave them and they just run about the house whoever they are, I don't know who they are. And light bulbs explode. I don't want it investigated I just let it carry on yeah yeah more than they can stay wherever they want it doesn't bother me. I'm not frightened of them. I think it's my Nan. I think, I just, I don't know why. It's just a feeling I get when they're around it's just the same kind of feeling I got when my Nan was around so. I'm not scared. At all. They can stay. More can come if they like. I don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment